Tuesday, April 14, 2015

NHK World - Radio Japan QSLs & Schedules


NHK World - Radio Japan Hindi Service posted programme and frequency schedules, together with a post card and QSL card of their broadcast from Talata Volonodry (Madagascar). What's more, these items arrived in duplicate letters on 15 April 2015, probably the result of my emailing and submitting online reports for the same transmission.

I must commend Radio Japan for their superb listener service. In all the many -- nearly 50 -- years I have listened and corresponded with them, they remain excellent verifiers. Moreover, for a DXer seeking QSLs from locations other than Japan, NHK World - Radio Japan broadcasts also from relay sites in France, Germany, Lithuania, Madagascar, Palau Medorn, Singapore, Uzbekistan  and UAE. 

Tune in and happy DXing!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's been a long time since I've done QSL cards request, and now I'm starting the hobby with my kids. Does NHK prefer a SASE, or are they cool with just a request?

    ReplyDelete